Treadmill – Advantages.
If getting in shape and/or losing weight are primary concerns, treadmills might be the best machine to accomplish these objectives.
Advantages to Using a Treadmill
• The treadmill has a predictable surface that is much easier to negotiate than sidewalks, curbs or trails and the risk of tripping is very less if you do it with some caution.
• You can control your exercise as per your will as you can adjust speed, incline, warm up period, cool down period, and energy spend as per your desire.
• You can custom programs to fit the time you want to exercise
• All family members can do exercise on this machine. A five-year-old to old person can use it.
• Some treadmills have special features such as heart rate monitors so fitness progress can be tracked
• Running on a treadmill generally burns calories faster than most other forms of in-home exercise.
• Users can do other things while on the treadmill, such as watch television or read, which for many can help keep the exercise interesting.